Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Clinique Lucky Penny Eyeshadow

Hello Everyone,

What is your favourite eyeshadow?

Probably a really difficult question for many of us. Almost as difficult as, what is your favourite song?
For me though, its easy! It's Clinique's Lucky Penny.
This is my most worn, most repurchased eyeshadow ever. I have been wearing it for years.

Clinique are one of the first high end brands that I ventured into and this is one of the shades that I chose and still come back to it as a reliable, all year round shade that always looks great.

Clinique Lucky Penny Eyeshadow

I love the packaging of Clinique products too. The mirrored compacts look really sleek and clean. They also have a mirror inside which is always handy for travel. I would also like to say that the applicator that comes with this is actually quite good. Usually I just chuck the applicators that come with products are they are usually pretty shoddy but Clinique's are great.

Clinique Lucky Penny Eyeshadow

This obviously has been used which I know some consider a blogger sin, but I prefer to see a product that is used. Then at least I know that it has been tried and tested. So most of the pictures on this blog will be showing used products.

Anyway, the colour of this shadow is just like a shiny new penny. A bronze with a pink undertone. It looks great against all eye colours. It is super shimmery and is bold enough to make an impact on its own so I usually apply this all over the lid and wear it alone. It is a great everyday shadow and I love to wear this for work. I get a lot of compliments on this shade too.

Clinique Lucky Penny Eyeshadow

I just love this shade and I hope they never discontinue it. This is from the Colour Surge Eye Shadow Super Shimmer range. It certainly lives up to its name. It is £15 and is available Here.

So what are your favourite Clinique products?

Love Linda xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it! It reminds me of a warm Stila kitten xx

      Delete
  2. What a pretty and wearable colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they discontinued this beautiful eyeshadow! where do you think we can get a look a like? I loved this color as well...im mad!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...